CODIJY Pro is built on top of simple, intuitive technology for adding and changing photo colors.
Thanks to the state-of-art colorization technologies, CODIJY Pro enables users of any skill level to turn their photos into realistic color master-pieces with surprising ease.
Colorization is a photo editing technique that allows to fill black and white images with natural, realistic colors. Colorization process involves picking the colors and sketching simple color strokes over photo objects. Then the program processes the image and automatically applies your color choices to the underneath areas with respect to their surface and boundaries.
CODIJY comes in Basic and Professional Editions. This manual describes features and tools present in Professional Edition. For comparison chart, please visit Product Comparison.
• Revolutionary colorization technology
• Intuitive process of adding colors by sketching simple color strokes
• The most complete set of color picking and colorization tools.
• Instant preview mode that lets real-time result generation.
• 32 color libraries, with ability to build and share your own libraries.
• Ability to capture multi-colors as gradients from color photos.
• Advanced color picking
• Advanced Re-paint options
• Split view for previewing result side by side
• Customizable interface with floating toolbars and docking window
• Super easy user interface.
• PNG, JPEG, TIFF and other popular files support.